Walk into this newly renovated home and you will be impressed by the dining room, with its soaring ceilings, which is open to the living room and kitchen. The kitchen has all new counter-tops, painted cabinets, and updated appliances. The master suite, on the main level, is spacious and private. Walk downstairs to the large, open rec room. The basement level also features 2 bedrooms, office/ flex room and large 3 tier deck.
MLS #: 2037720
Listing Company: Grizzard Realty & Consult.inc.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Heritage Meadows
- Year Built: 2003
- Acreage: 0.14
- Lot Size: 63 X 100
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile, Vinyl
- Basement: Full / Slab
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 16 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 19 (Nook)
- Living Room: 16 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 14 (Office)
- Rec Room: 18 x 21 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $1,843
- HOA Fee: $20/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.