This stylish residence is nestled on a desirable & tranquil cul-de-sac. The heart of the home is the welcoming living room/kitchen combination bringing everyone together. Enjoy the lovely master suite with double vanity, soaker tub, separate shower & walk-in closet. Gorgeous & private backyard with large patio that backs up to tree line. The community has a pool you can take full advantage of in the summer months! Very close to Seven Points Rec area where hiking, swimming, & camping awaits.
MLS #: 2072428
Listing Company: Coldwell Banker Barnes
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Bridgewater
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.18
- Lot Size: 60 X 151
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: All Brick,Fiber Ceme
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Laminate
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 14 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 15 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 12 (Formal)
- Taxes: $1,955
- HOA Fee: $45/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.