Move in Ready! Fenced and treed backyard. Close to boat ramps, Stones River Greenway, dog park. Lake boarders subdivision. 2 min. walk to lake. Excellent condition and priced right! New double air unit, new carpet and hot water tank put in 2018. New roof, 2012.
MLS #: 2067087
Listing Company: Old Towne Realty, Llc
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: The Peninsula
- Year Built: 2001
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.16
- Lot Size: 70 X 100
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick,Vinyl
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Financing
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 14 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 11
- Kitchen: 11 x 13 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 18 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 11 x 11 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 23 x 19 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $1,755
- HOA Fee: $11/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.