Contract Fell Through, Back on the Market. Perfect home for Entertaining, Great Room with Volume Ceiling with Sky Lights, and Fireplace with Gas Logs. Additionally this home offers a Formal Dining Room, Hardwood, Tile, Granite in the Large and Spacious Kitchen, Large Master Suite with Trey Ceiling, Master Bath with Double Vanity, Separate Shower, and Jacuzzi Tub. The Bonus Room has a Wet Bar with Sink, Refrigerator and Ice Maker. Large Wrap Around Deck and Partially Covered and Screened.
MLS #: 2020940
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Walden Woods
- Year Built: 2000
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 78 X 81
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 20 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 13 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 16 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 16 x 20 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 12 x 12 (Formal)
- Other Room: 6 x 6 (Utility)
- Rec Room: 21 x 21 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $2,114
- HOA Fee: $258/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.